SteveB

I figure that I have maybe 25 years left on this rock. 25 years in the span
of geologic history is a nanosecond. Nothing is going to really take place
in my lifretime.

If you are so afraid of global warming, I suggest you go get an air
conditioned closet, lay in some supplies, go in there and lock the door, and
never come out.

For those of us who like to live every day and enjoy life, it will go on as
usual.

I just saw on TV where an asteroid will pass within 24,000 miles of the
earth in 2029. If there is anything that one should be concerned about, it
is something like that. An asteroid collision could end life as we know it
in about six weeks. They say that the asteroid should be visible from Great
Britain. I hope I am around then, but doubt it. In the meantime, I shall
continue my hedonistic ways of beer, football, fishing, motorhoming,
metalworking, traveling, enjoying my grandchildren, eating, making love, and
all the other stuff.

I hope you are comfy in your closet. You could always move to Kalifornicate
and run around waving your arms in the air like all the other loonies.

Steve