Marc D

Matt wrote:
I have to think these things are a passing fad... there is simply no
way a unit that small, running on batteries, can clean carpet decently.

Maybe it would be ok for a kitchen floor or something.

There are those of us who don't like or want carpet, and
therefore have hardwood floors or tile everywhere.
These little suckers probably rock in that kind of environment.

Still waiting for one that will do stairs though.
(actually, I'm going to build it soon as I know enough
on how to do it...)

--
Marc D.
(reply-to is black hole. Contact: list on domain ryuu in Canada)