John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
" wrote:

Consumer Relations will do nothing more than schedule more service
appointments but obviously the technicians are not showing up or not
doing their work. It has been almost a month and we still have no
working refrigerator.

I had pretty much the same experience with my GE refrigerator.
It broke about 6 months after being installed. GE wants you
to stay home all day to wait for them, and they only show up
about half the time. I only got it fixed after I went to the
retailer and asked to have the unit replaced under the lemon
terms of my extended warranty. Turns out that the problem was
a design fault that happened to every unit of that model, and
GE was stalling for time due to a shortage of the repair kits.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com