N. Thornton

Default OT: Current account mortgages

(Andrew) wrote in message . com...
"John Stumbles" ] wrote in message ...

This is all slightly complicated as I want to get a more flexible mortgage
(ideally a current account mortgage - any suggestions? I asked BOS but they

Don't know about self employed but the VirginOne account is excellent.
No problems whatsoever transferring from our old current account. It's
a true current account mortgage rather than a "flexible" mortgage and
so is completely flexible with regard to underpayments/overpayments.

The letter saying they passed on the recent interest rate cut (in
full) arrived within two business days of the cut being announced
(compare that with the likes of Abbey National, etc., who
procrastinate for weeks or months and then only pass on 0.1%).

No connection other than being a well pleased customer.

Andrew

Hi

This is very minor. Its when the **** hits the fan that you get to
find out if your mortgager is good or bad.

Regards, NT