m Ransley

SQ would do it for Bbq and beer, Me to, its 18 outside today, I could
use a vacation. Id bring my Titan airless and excessories . But You
would have to get me some home made shine to take home and fire up the
Smoker and throw in some fresh gulf shrimp. I will pay for the Jumbo
shrimp, cooked up a hot Cajun style would be just fine. As long as I see
Gerimiah the Bullfrog its a deal. Too cold here for a long, long,
while.

Not knowing how you want the finish to look. White Latex stain on
bare wood could come out real nice "actualy beige" with wood oils and
look antiqued-worn, Its also easier on a hangover than pure white.
Stains don`t peel, but require more often recoats as they "wear" away ,
but the non peeling is a big consideration in hard environments. But
Cyprus has its considerations . Talk to a local paint store pro, not HD.