SQLit

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Note (to keep responses on track): I do not own a pool, nor do I have any
intention of owning a pool.

Onward: I get a nasty rash any time I spend time in an indoor pool or hot
tub, but never with outdoor pools. What's the diff? Type of chemicals

used?
If the chemicals are often the same, does sunlight do something to the
chemicals in outdoor pools, making them less irritating or something?

Hard to tell as there are at least 5 different ways I know of to make the
water sanitary.
Indoors and spas some times used bromide instead of chlorine.

Your probably allergic to either the level or the product used.