Mike Mitchell

Default Just seen another horror story

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:24:25 +0100, "Frisket"
wrote:

Hi Mike, didn't see the prog unfortunately but I'd like to try and reassure
you a little if I can...
We do a lot of new build work (as sparkies) for a lot of different builders.
The majority of houses are well built and I'd be quite happy to buy one (if
I could afford one!). Our company tries to resolve any snagging issues
within 48 hours if possible (1st contact within 24hrs) and certainly within
1 week. The plumbers, tilers, plasterers etc. all try to work to similar
timescales - in fact we all have dedicated departments these days. Obviously
smaller companies will struggle to give this kind of service but that's the
downside of employing 1 man and his apprentice outfits.
Regards, Richard

Thanks for that! Whereabouts do you do new build work? Just the
county(ies) would do. I won't tell 'em you sent me!

MM