John Fields

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:55:04 -0500, "Peter Michelson"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
Is there a more specific term for "driver"? I am not familiar with a
component by that name.

---
The driver would be the device/circuit sending the information to the
flip-flop which would cause it to flip or flop.
---

manner. I imagine that this circuit is functionally similar to one that
would drive marquis lights, except that instead of using a timer chip, it

is
user-driven.

---
"Marquee" lights?^)
---

Indeed =) One wonders what, exactly, a "marquis light" would be.

I'll reply, tomorrow or the day after, with a schematic which will
solve your problem.

That's very kind.

---

+-------------+