Wanderer

Default Help!!! Washing machine door wont lock

On 7 Aug 2003 11:41:07 -0700, Andrea wrote:

Hi

This is the first time I've posted on one of these news group thingies

Anyway we've go a Hotpoint First Edition 1000 Washing Machine and the
door is refusing to lock. The light goes on and off and it tries to
fill with water but it's like spluttering it in. Could it be blocked
some where?
If anyone has any idea i would be most grateful if you could let me
know. I've got three kids so can't do without my washing machine

TIA
Andrea

I've taken the liberty of cross-posting your question to uk.d-i-y. If
you're not subscribed to that NG I'd do so quickly. It's a very active
group.