Mike Tomlinson

In article , nightjar
writes

I put two twin socket outlets in each corner and still find I need
splitters.

Wire two low-current devices into one plug - for example, Freeview box
and video recorder. It helps if they have detachable mains cords.

I think this is quite safe if done neatly and the fuse in the plug is
the correct rating (for example, a Freeview box and video will each have
a 3A fuse. You'll still only need a 3A fuse with both wired into one
plug as each only takes a very low current.)

Also safer than plug-in adapters and those nasty 4-way socket strips you
see for 99p in DIY stores and pound shops.

--
..sigmonster on vacation