igor

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:38:10 -0700, "Jeff and Jennifer Cook"
wrote:

My wife and I are in the process of a new home construction. We have
purchased a large stained glass window to hang above the stairs (6' x 8').
We are planning on having an outside tempered glass window in front of the
stained glass. Any tips on what I should have the window hangers do and not
do? Should I line the inide of the tempered glass with screen or chicken
wire to keep a rock from coming through or is the tempered glass sufficient?
Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

Sounds like the house is on the infield at Daytona.