Doug Miller

In article , "Joseph Meehan" wrote:

I can remember once when I put in a water heater using CPVC and turned
the water back on. Everything was looking good when a little drop formed
under a fitting. I touched it and it gave way. I had totally missed that
fitting, no cleaner no solvent. :-)

Could be worse... this guy I used to know re-plumbed his kitchen, and didn't
even *know* he was supposed to cement the pipes into the fittings. I heard the
story from his wife; I guess there was quite a fountain in the crawlspace when
he turned the pressure back on...

--
Regards,