ares

Default Fixed Hunter fan switch problem

Finally called Hunter as I was able to check the switch in one of the fans
that still worked right. I had the problem where we replaced a switch with
a generic and it lost the medium speed. This seems to be a common problem
so I am posting this for info. Might be good to call Hunter tech support
with the model number. My switch is the Well tec 108 and the model # was
63784010; not sure if this is available in stores but they won't charge for
this for a year and after that they're only $3 plus $5 shipping for whatever
quantity.
ares