BobK207

Dryer repair (mechanical issues) is one of the easiest things for a
new DIY'er to tackle.

Go to repairclinic.com & buy a repair guide for your dryer, they're
cheap & worth it.

repairclinic.com can help you diagnose the problem, the manual has
exploded views of your dryer & they can suppy the parts you need.

Even if you have only a few hand tools, you should be able to replace
the drum rollers & their shafts (that's my guess as the source of the
squeak) in a couple hours.

I have 1972 Kenmore electric dryer that squeaked like crazy, I replaced
the rollers & shafts in 1990 & it's been running couple loads a week
in my shop since then.

cheers
Bob

Bob