Sexytom976

Obviously an angry contractor with no customers.
(gee wonder why!!!)

I dont understand. Just let the guy give it a try.
If he (or she) screws it up, then they call someone in.
To a contractor, whats the difference??
Just rip the **** out and start over.
You'd make the same one way or another.

Its almost like these guys get all upset because someone
gives something a try. Ok I understand that if a guy
is clueless about electric and tried to upgrade his service
on his own house, thats a real saftey issue. But
complaining about someone doing a little drywall work??
Its harmless and can be rewarding if it coues out right.

The hooligan wrote:
Another stupid moron trying to compete over his level. How about rip

it
off and call a professional or start smearing thick coats of mud on

top
of it, and call it stucco. Whoops you'll probably screw that up too.
Hope you tackle an electrical job soon so we can read about you in

the
paper.