mike ring

(Jeff Sheard) wrote in news:69ac012c.0502161417.cc60170
@posting.google.com:

Which sums to 11 sockets. Sticking 6 2x gang sockets on the walls
seems excessive, but maybe thats me being outmoded in the ring
circuits I frequent?

But seriously, what is the solution?

Going from all the frustration sockets give me, I would say a minimum of 8
doubles, two in each corner on adjacent walls.

May need a bit of Xmas treeing,but at least there'll be one shortish
unobstructed run to wherever you need to go - unless someone knows better
;-)

(you're welcome to do a field trial by installing in my hovel)

mike