quisquiliae

Christian McArdle wrote:
If I hear anything, I'll let you know. It's about 2 miles from where I am
currently sitting!

I heard that it might not have been the expected have-a-go bodger. There was
a quote from the conservation officer that implied that they were aware of
the work being implemented prior to the event.

In the Times report it said "two-bedroom Grade II listed property in
Oxfordshire for a price believed to be £180,000" which seems absurdly
cheap to me. (Sell shoebox in Great Wen and buy cottage in Oxon and have
change, I wish). So perhaps it was known to be in a fragile condition.

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"