Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Howard wrote:
I currently use a lowvoltage 50 watt lamp at my bench
(jeweller), it's good light, a bit yellow and expensive to replace.

I use a 100W mains halogen. Quite good, colour wise. Although so should a
suitable LV one be. Has a life of about the same as most bulbs - 1000
hours - if not knocked.

I have high hopes for LED's but before I change things around, I
thought it best to see if anyone has had real experience of them.

Present LEDs are not continuous spectrum light which I'd think might
matter for your work.

--
*If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.