EricP

On 14 Feb 2005 16:03:49 GMT, F babbled like
a waterfall and said:

My daughter's Indesit washing machine appears to spin and empty ok during
the cycle but leaves clothes very soggy, and some water in the tub, at the
end of the cycle. Water is pumped out at what seems to be quite a
reasonable rate so we're tending to discount a blockage.

The problem has appeared only recently.

Anyone got any ideas on what might be the cause?

TIA

When I had this, it was the sensor that detected drum water lever, it
was getting clogged with soap and crap. With mine it thought it was
full and the door wouldn't open, or it always had some water in it.

Take the back off and look at the base of the drum for a clear plastic
vertical tube with pipes off of it. It's only held in with a plastic
clip.

If you have it, remove it and clean it and the little tubes off it.