mp

Fair degree is good enough for you? It has been said that is it obvious
when a country wants to cooperate with inspections. Well, obvious to
people
who want to see the truth.

No one said the Iraqis were willing participants. But when push came to
shove, they complied. There was no need to go in and blow up the country.

The "no fly zone" was imposed by the US and Britain, and not sanctioned
by
the UN. The Iraqi's had every right to defend their sovereignty and fire

at
the aircraft.

Do the Iraqi's have every right to murder their own population?

Red herring.

Do you know
why the no fly zone was there?

Yes.

I'm astounded that you actually think Iraq
was doing the right things and bad ole USA messes everything up. Forgive
me, but I'm beginning to think you are trolling now.

In this case, the no fly zone, as I said, was imposed on Iraq by the US and
Britain. It was not legally sanctioned by the UN. Neither was the invasion.
Both were in violation of international law.

So if France, Germany and Russia were with us would that have been
sufficient for you? Why weren't they with us I wonder? (Hint: follow the
money).

Most of the world was against the invasion because they thought the case
against Iraq's supposed WMD's was bull****. It turns out they were right.

If there was compelling evidence that Saddam was in possession of WMD's and
was planning to use them against the US, there would have been widespread
support for the for invasion, both internationally as well as in the UN
Security Council.