Swingman

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

Being fairly pragmatic in that all the "Monday morning quarterbacking"
can't change the outcome of the game, I think we simply have to do what
we can to get a reasonable outcome from where we are.

Thing is, you're just way too damn sensible and logical with remarks like
that ... neither of which comes into play on the issues.

The question is, just how many times does this have to be said before the
hand-wringing stops? My guess, based on what you see here, is as long as
folks can't think past the ends of their own political noses, this same
point can, and will be made, ad infinitum, with no impact whatsoever.

Regardless of who gets the historical shaft/blame/credit/whatever, we damn
well better "... do what we can to get a reasonable outcome from where we
are."

If we can manage to quit the political hand-wringing and agendizing, and
focus on that, we may just make it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04