Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Mac

Yes G, we all found out just now from Kevin, why the difference is there.
I used the Oneway Shopsmith adapter for the reason that it already had a
straight smooth inside opening, for if I had bought one with thread, I
would have to cut thread on my morse taper shaft end, and than I would
also have to deal with the possible unscrewing of the assembly, this was
much simpler, it works great for me.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:39:00 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

Leo.. I have one of those also.. I was using the shopsmith before I got the
mini..
It's a different set screw.... "shopsmith" size..