Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:39:15 -0500, Ed Huntress

wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On 16 Feb 2005 09:07:14 -0800, jim rozen

wrote:

Sure, Clinton did. Didn't he have a huge deficit when he was in
office? Oh, ooops. My error. I was mistaking 'balanced budget'
for 'huge deficit.' How silly of me.

Clinton never had a balanced budget. He played enron-type numbers
games, but the deficit kept getting bigger each of his 8 years.
Doesn't sound like a balanced budget, or the "surplus" he claims
to have had to me.

I'd like to see your numbers on that if you don't mind, Dave.

Didn't we _just_ do this like a month ago?
Anyone got that GAO link, or do I have to google for Ed?

I just looked. All I found was you and Gunner making the assertion, with no
support whatsoever.

Did I miss something, or is that about it?

--
Ed Huntress