Jim & Hils

Hi Andrew,
I am currently building a house out of ICF's - we are using
www.arxxbuild.com blocks and think they are great. We have a 1900sf
basement and 2500sf upstairs - stacked them right up to the top plate (2x12
treated). I wish I had known about them when I built my shop 14 years ago.
I can't say anything about radiant floor other than we will be putting it
in the house soon with 2" of gypcrete over it. (Wish I'd done it in the
shop)
I would be happy to answer questions about our project and could provide
some pictures if you'd like.
Regards,
Jim

"Andrew V" wrote in message

JW-- you said you used icf's for the walls is that the full 16'? I'm just
starting to look at them, which ones did you use? I'm planning on 12'
walls toped with concrete plank for the shop area (lower level) and on top
a stick framed garage/studio 9' wall with a gambrel roof. I'm building
into a hillside and the building won't be square (40' x 28' x 50' on the
long side & whatever across the front-hill, long story involves the wife &
her garden.....) on the hill end so I'm interested in how you handle that
with icf forms. Thanks again
Andrew V