jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

That is one thing that bugs me in this whole EMT/Firefighter thing.
The people we're helping, 80% of the time, did something earthshatteringly
stupid to get into the situation they're in. Blunt, but true.

OK then you are the ideal person to ask this question to:

Do you agree with Ed, that the govenment should pass laws
or regulations that are designed to limit the stupid things
citizens can do?

How far should the goverment go in this approach, and in
you estimation, do the existing laws which mandate safety
gear like seatbelts, airbags, motorcycle or bicycle helmets,
actually prevent citizens from doing earthshatteringly
stupid things?

Jim

please reply to: