Colbyt

Is this a GE product?

It's a Kenmore. Pretty close to top of the line when I bought it. I

think it
might have been made by Whirlpool but my memory is a little hazy on that.

The GE products an I suspect some others have a problem with the lower pump
seal. That is why I asked. Not worth repairing as the pump assembly is
over $100.

If you can't find any cracked hoses or loose connections I would guess your
best bet is a new DW.

A trick for finding a small leak (which a cup and half is not) is lay a
single layer of paper towels or tissue on a dry floor run the machine and
check the paper to see where the drip came from. This is about all the help
I can offer on this one.

Colbyt