SteveB

"Gene" wrote in message
I have purchased many stud finders in the past, and my last one is
on the blink. I usually go with the Zircon brand. Does anyone have
their personal favorites. I NEED it to be accurate.

I bought 100 neodymium boron super magnets. They are just a little smaller
than a penny, but a little thicker. I just start waving them over a wall,
and in no time, I have 10-20 of them sticking on the wall, and they REALLY
tell me where the stud is. They also work good defining nail guards that
send stud finders into convulsions. From there, I can take the old Zircon
and fine tune.

STeve