Julie

"Bruce" wrote

If anyone has had either of these type of cabinets installed for a
while, can you tell me about their durability, reapairability, and
installation considerations?

I remodeled my kitchen a bit ago, and opted for Thermofoil doors. They
did warn me that if my oven's seal wasn't good, I might have problems.
I have new appliances, and haven't had a problem with either the oven in
cleaning mode, or the dishwasher. Overall I've been *very* happy with
them.

A very nice feature is that cleaning is -so- simple - they do not absorb
oil. Wipe down with whatever easy cleanser you want.

I haven't needed to repair, but installation was very easy (I kept the
pre-existing, euro frame cabinets).

I have a few photos he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/critcl...imbs/my_photos

I used Lindsey http://www.lindseydoors.com/index.htm - they were very