Mitch

It couldnt be any more simple than it is. the audio is applied connecting to
the pos and neg of the voltage going into laser, and the solar cell is
hooked straight up to an amp. (2 wires comming from cell into amp as if it
was your original wired audio signal)

wrote in message

"Mitch" wrote

are you his bitch? did you read the bull**** that was comming out of

his
cock sucker?? I explained it well enough, If you read down below to

winstons
post, you will see he understood exactly what i am doing.

If you'd like to prove it, post us some pictures of your setup and tell
us some specifics. How did you apply audio to the laser pointer, and
how did you hook the solar cell up? What kind of solar cell? A
schematic would help to clarify some things since your description of
the circuitry was very vague.

I think it's possible, I'd just like to see your circuitry.

Back in the late 70's (when I was a teenager), I built a light beam
communicator that used a red LED and a photo-transistor. What intrigued
me at the time was that you couldn't even see the intensity of the LED
change with modulation, but it sure was detectable by the
phototransistor.