John Tserkezis

quietguy wrote:

Ahhh John, with this guys apparent level of knowledge do you think that is such a
good suggestion? Especially if it is a switched power suppy

David - who hopes alitonto has the sense to realise he has to switch off and
unplug the power lead from the mains before he starts feeling around for warm
componants with his fingers

Whoops, sorry. I've been working on low-voltage equipment for so long now,
that I've forgotten that you can get killed for what I get away with now...

However, common sense applies, and I'm not going to append a disclaimer to
the end of all of my messages.

This isn't the US. Yet.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622 http://counter.li.org