firstjois

J T wrote:
http://www.mhp-urns.com/items.php/co...n_rosetta.html

I think that would be kind of creepy, having that around, only
half full of ashes, and knowing one day you'd be suppying the other
half. My choice is still getting my ashes shot out of a
muzzle-loading cannon.

JOAT

This is creepy and the price isn't cheerful either. BTW Ft. Washington on
the Potomac still fires a muzzle-loading cannon (brass) a couple of times a
year. Instead of making or buying a fancy box you should befriend a few of
the boys at the park and make arrangements for getting yourself packed in
for a trip. It would be illegal but I bet you'd like that all the more.

Josie