Ron Kolakowski

Hi, Leo

Great advice on checking info from the "experts", although in this case he
was right on. - Thanks,Kevin!

Back when I worked for a living, I spent some time as one of those folks who
gave advice, managing the technical support operation for a pretty high-tech
product line. While I never intentionally "blew smoke" at a customer, I sure
had times when we weren't 100% confident in our best answer! (Note, I didn't
mention the comapny to avoid embarassing them - since part of my retirement
income is tied their stock value - LOL)

I really enjoyed browsing your web site and congratulate you on your
beautiful work. Also got some great ideas, especially for an outboard tool
rest.

Thanks,
Ron