Howie

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:30:43 -0000, "Simon Stroud"
wrote:

|I'm pleased with my Archos Gmini 220.
|
|It's a 20GB Hard Disc player and also has a CF slot on the side for sucking
|the contents out of camera memory cards. Works a treat, and none of this
|Apple or Sony DRM nonsense. Just good old fashioned MP3s. (Might play WMA
|files as well allegedly, but as they have a whiff of DRM about them I've had
|no interest in that side of things.)
|
|Regards,
|Simon.

Well, thanks to everyone for the advice.

Looks like the Archos might be the best option. I'd never heard
of them before, - but their online store seems very good and the
product reviews look great too!
I'll do some more looking around first, but I might go with this
one.

Thanks again all.

H.