Dan White

"mp" wrote in message
Forget it. 12 years of diplomacy. 17 UN resolutions, ALL ignored.

Not true. Iraq did cooperate to a fair degree. There were some
disagreements, such as Saddam objecting to CIA spies as part of the US
portion of the inspection teams.

Fair degree is good enough for you? It has been said that is it obvious
when a country wants to cooperate with inspections. Well, obvious to people
who want to see the truth.

Missiles fired at our patrol aircraft, there to enforce a cease fire.
Iraqi
nuclear physicists keeping plans for nuclear weapons hidden in their
homes.

The "no fly zone" was imposed by the US and Britain, and not sanctioned by
the UN. The Iraqi's had every right to defend their sovereignty and fire

at
the aircraft.

Do the Iraqi's have every right to murder their own population? Do you know
why the no fly zone was there? I'm astounded that you actually think Iraq
was doing the right things and bad ole USA messes everything up. Forgive
me, but I'm beginning to think you are trolling now.

Iraqi nuclear physicists keeping plans for nuclear weapons hidden in

their
homes.

The plans were for centrifuges, not nuclear weapons.

Uh, go read "The Bomb in My Garden." Apparently you haven't heard of it.
You can google it.

"Most of the world" isn't correct. There were dozens of countries with
us.
The only major ones against us are being proven now to be corrupt.

Bull. Most of the countries were smaller nations who depended heavily on

US
aid. Some countries, like Eritrea, didn't even know they were part of the
"coaltion" until they were contacted by the media.

So if France, Germany and Russia were with us would that have been
sufficient for you? Why weren't they with us I wonder? (Hint: follow the
money).

dwhite