mp

What world to you live in, honestly??? People with your position are the
same ones who usually ask why we didn't/don't go into N. Korea or Iran
since
we went into Iraq. The answer is that there is a need for extensive
diplomacy until that step is taken. Iraq's number was up, diplomancy had
been exhausted, and the UN was becoming more and more corrupt to the point
of complete uselessness.

I think you're thoroughly confused, or doing your best to confuse the issue.
You're making an assumption about my thoughts on North Korea or Iran which
is really irrelevant to this discussion. What I wrote in the previous
message is still true. Most of the world was trying to tell Bush to slow
down and give diplomacy a chance but Bush was hell bent for war and would
have none of it. You're trying to suggest there's a need for extensive
diplomacy, while at the same time trying to suggest that diplomacy has been
exhausted.

What criteria do you use to determine Iraq's number is up. Tarot cards? Roll
of the dice? Given that the weapons inspectors were almost finished and only
needed another six to eight weeks to complete their work don't you think it
would have been prudent to let them finish their job? Since no one had yet
to find any evidence of WMD's, which meant no threat, why the mad rush?