Flash

i have to admit there seems to be a range of price on the Journeyman
setups and i'm not sure why...I see them on ebay NIB for $300 or so, and
in the welding store for $420-$630 list depending on the kit.

not sure but i think a Harris "victor compatible" is a lot different
from those $70 ebay "victor compatible" specials, or the kind of stuff
you would find at harbor or northern tools.

well my friend at work has an O/A he is going to let me use so that will
get me past this hump and i will just keep looking around for deals or
sales...the 40/35 cu ft. Harris would be nice setup for me I think!

Thanks,
John