John Rumm

RickyC wrote:

No, but will try and check that tomorrow. If I can figure out which
side of the two fuses are the input.

Pull the fuse out... the side with 12V is the input. If neither side has
12V then that is your problem!

(I found the side lights did not work on my car after I bought it,
checked the fuse and found no feed to it. In the end found there was
supposed to be a small plug in relay on the same panel as the fuse
(located above the drivers footwell) which some bright spark had
vacuumed off when valeting the car prior to selling it!)

--
Cheers,

John.