Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
RickyC wrote:
The other day I bought a 1997 Nissan Primera. The battery was dead
when I bought it. Today, I replaced the battery. Now everything works
fine acxept for the tail lights which don't come on when the headlight
switch is turned on. The tail light bulbs are perfectly OK (all
filaments light up when fed with 12 volts). I also checked the two
tail light fuses. Neither of them is blown. So the fault must be
somewhere else. Anyone suggest where it might logically be?

Weird having two tail light fuses.

Have you checked the inputs to the fuses?

Do other lights on the rear clusters work - this should prove the returns
(grounds)

Does it have parking lights where the indicator switch selects right or
left sidelights with the ignition switched off?

--
*Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.