Richard

Default Dual Box or 2 Singles For Power and Coax?

Hello all

I have TV power coming down to my wall mounted LCD TV fom upstairs
(spurred from a socket) and also a coax lead which provides sat,TV and
FM signals.
I'm going to chase the cables into the plaster but wondered what would
be the best solution for a back box for the power socket and the
aerial and FM wall plate. Would a dual box back be a better solution
than 2 single boxes, it would certainly be tidier, or would the power
cause interferance for the coax cable and result in bad reception?

TIA

Richard