John Grossbohlin

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
Today I called Forrest to find out what happened to the blades I sent
them on January 20 and which I was told would be shipped no later than
Monday, Jan. 30. I complained about the service and was put through

Interesting... I sent a WWII to them about the same date and had it back in
about a week... Guess they like me better then you. ;-)

Anyhow I've had that blade for over three years and it was still cutting
well. I sent it back because I knocked a carbide off on a real hard knot and
figured a repair was in order. The blade came back with the carbide
replaced, and sharpened, and it cuts like new again. I had a good experience
with them.

John