mp

If you want to prove me wrong, just show me the WMDs that
Iraq did not declare to UNMOVIC.

I suppose you don't acknowledge the sarin shell that injured
our guys who were disarming it, right? I mean, it only had
enough sarin in it to kill a few thousand, so it doesn't count
and all?

You don't think a 30 year old expired relic from a previous conflict is
enough to justify a $300 billion and counting invasion, do you?

What about the 500 tonnes of chemical and biological agent stockpile that
Bush told the world Iraq was in possesion of? That's one million pounds of
chemical agents. The same stuff that Rumsfeld told us he knew where it was,
"in the area in and around Tikrit". How much of that alleged stockpile has
been found? The correct answer is not even one microscopic pore.