Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Unfortunately, this is not the experience of the fleet users. They are
whingeing regularly about having to fit new engines at 40K miles when
extended oil changes are used.

********. Pretty well every 'fleet' car would still be under warranty -
so it would be the car makers who would be bleating.

Its not unusual to find a fleet car that has 60k on the clock and has
never had its oil cap even removed. Nor any servicing wahstosver done on
it at all.

The *******s simply run em trade em like that.

If you are lucky, someone tipped in a couple of pints at 50k miles when
the warning light came on.

Then 'extended' oil change intervals have no effect at all?

--
*Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.