Mike Hibbert

Howie wrote:
Hi,

Would appreciate a bit of advice as I've never bought one of
these before. I'm looking for something like a 20GB player which
will play MP3 files (not something which converts MP3s to it's
own format).

A decent battery life (10 hours) is important and an FM tuner
would be a bit of an advantage too. (Not essential though).

Can anyone give me some initial advice on brand and/or a
recommended online seller?

TIA (as always).

H.

Hi,

I have an iRiver H140 (40gb), but they do a 20gb one H120. the battery
life id fantastic, I get easily 14 hours and the sound quality is great.
They are "old stock" now, as they have upgraded to a newer model, but I
know richer sounds still have them.
I'd definately recommend one, it is a definate iPod beater (IMO!)

Mike