Lee

Ian Middleton wrote:

I've got an Archos 20Gb, which I really like, but the battery life is poor
so I was looking at the Zen as well. Does it still require the POS
Creative software to files like the earlier Creative jukeboxes?

Lee I have a feeling that before being upgraded to MTP it appears as a USB
disk (after adding driver) but behaves differently after a firmware
upgrade.I just use the Zen Micro Media Explorer (integrates into explorer)
and just drag and drop files to it.

Thanks Ian.
I had several problems with the proprietary Creative software that came
with the earlier jukeboxes, so I've been put off them since.
Main reason for buying the Archos was that it appears *just* as a USB disk.
If Creative have improved the software to the point where it actually
*works* then I may have to reconsider

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.