Al Dykes

In article ,
jakdedert wrote:
wrote:
If you want refilled cartridges, I just saw an eBay seller for $15.72
including shipping. Do you really want to mess with that stuff
yourself?
GG

I've bought a few of those with mixed results...not so bad that I would
forego ordering again, but not perfect, either. One out of three I ordered
quickly developed a problem which produced a white streak down the middle of
the page. Looking into the cartridge, I could see that toner was not
getting to that area. I replaced it with a NOS genuine Hp part I'd also
ebayed, but I've got the bad one for further scrutiny if I ever need it...or
as a source for replacement toner.

jak

A guy I know that repairs printers says that how the stuff was stored
is important for NOS toner carts. He recommends a quality refil
service. YMMV.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.