Robatoy

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"max" wrote in message
I used to use Forrest sharpening service. I figured that they made the
blade
I valued most, they should maintain it. While talking to my local
sharpening
guy I brought up the Forrest and the sharpening. He told me he spent
$100,000 buying a machine to sharpen Forrest type blades. He sharpenend
mine
and it was every bit as good as the factory. So, maybe you need a special
machine to sharpen these blades and locals without the machine can not do
as
well?
max

Damn, that is expensive. $100,000 at 6% for five years is $1933 per month.
Typical 20 day, 8 hour work day, the machine is costing him $12 an hour just
to sit on the floor. Add $20 an hour for labor, at least $20 for overhead,
he has to grind a lot of blades to make a profit.

running two shifts?