Wyatt

Georgia Pacific and Columbia both sell prefinished maply ply. Here is
a link to GPs site
http://www.gp.com/build/productgroup...hy=pc&pid=1078

I'm using Waterlox on the the cherry - face frame, door, panels, drawer
fronts, etc. I opted for the prefinished ply because I thought the
price (~$75 for a 4x8x 3/4 sheet) was justified. The carcasses need a
tough and wipable surface and I don't have the equipment/space/time to
put several coats of a tough finish on the carcass material.

I'm using 1/4" prefinished material for drawer bottoms and used 1/2"
prefinished material for the backs of the uppers.