TeamCasa

That's how they became and will continue to be sucessful.
Dave

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
Today I called Forrest to find out what happened to the blades I sent
them on January 20 and which I was told would be shipped no later than
Monday, Jan. 30. I complained about the service and was put through
to a guy named "Jim." Jim turned out to be Jim Forrest, the owner.
Couldn't ask for a nicer guy. He said he would check into it and get
back to me. He did call back to say my blades were shipped today and
that he was waiving all but the sharpening charges because he felt
that I had received "poor" service and he wanted to make up for it.

Now, as I said in my very first post, I have long been a booster of
Forrest blades--for at least the past 10 years. I am a booster
because I have simply never found another blade that cuts as well.
However, I was growing disenchanted with the service I was receiving
and I had every right to be.

But what can you about them--they still make the best blade I've ever
used and they still sharpen them better than any other service I've
tried. And with the owner fielding complaints and taking corrective
action what more could one ask for. Wish there more companies like
that in our good ole US of A.

Interestingly enough no one suggested another blade they felt could
really compete with Forrest other than the highly specialized blades
Robatoy kindly suggested. Still, spending $40-$50 bucks to get a
blade sharpened is a lot of money when one sees what the Freuds and
Oldhams are going for at the discounters.

Joe

http://www.usenet.com