Rex B

it's REAL obscure!!
OE was a lot easier. Even better, you could type it right into the text
box.

Go to Tools -- Account settings --- and click on the top tab, which
should be your ISP. It's on the right, near the bottom.

Rick Cook wrote:
Rex B wrote:

Yes, it does help.

thanks

Ian Malcolm wrote:

Rex B wrote:

I've only been using Thunderbird a short while. It doesn't have a
nice easy way to attach a signiture like OE does. i wasn't aware the
sig file had that characteristic. I'll delete it as soon as I can
find it again.
Not very intuitive, that.
Apologies to all.

Rex

For ***** sake, if its *anything* like Mozilla Mail&News,

-- It isn't. You don't have the option of attaching a sig file in
Thunderbird. At least I haven't been able to find it.

--RC

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer