Clay Cahill

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:49:55 -0800, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

Clay Cahill wrote:

Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better than "Srimp on
the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

Had an answer... but this being a family news group and all....

--
Standard Disclaimer:
My Employer gives my internet access, but I don't speak for them...

Clay Cahill 2004

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late
nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - David Lee Roth